Differential Diagnosis Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة mohamad asaad, بتاريخ ‏يناير 22, 2010.

1. mohamad asaad

mohamad asaad مشرف قسم العلاج الطبيعي

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏ابريل 3, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    اخصائى علاج طبيعى
    مكان الإقامة:
    فلسطين

Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists

Catherine C. Goodman MBA PT CBP, Teresa Kelly Snyder MN RN OCN CS, "Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists: Screening for Referral (Differential Diagnosis In Physical Therapy)"
    Saunders | 2006 | ISBN: 0721606199 | 944 pages | PDF | 23,2 MB ​

Written by a leading expert in the field, this comprehensive reference text enables users to properly screen for medical disease to make an informed diagnosis. The goal of this proven text is to teach the Physical Therapist how to determine if the patient has a true neuromuscular or musculoskeletal problem and to determine the specific dysfunction or impairment. Now with a new title that reflects a better understanding of the screening process as the first step in making a diagnosis, this text provides students, physical therapy clinicians and physical therapist assistants with a step-by-step approach to client evaluation, which follows the standards of competency established by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) related to conducting a screening examination.​

A systems-based approach to differential screening and diagnosis make it easy for Physical Therapists to find information and understand it in light of other systems issues.
    CD-ROM with screening tools provides Physical Therapists with forms and checklists they can use in the clinical setting.
    Case studies provide real-world examples.​

New chapter on how physical assessment provides baseline-screening information to better explain the progression of the screening process.
    Includes new information on musculoskeletal problems.
    A separate chapter on pain introduces the concept of pain as a screening tool.
    An entire section is devoted to systematic origins of pain to demonstrate how regional pain should be approached in screening for particular disorders.
    Introductory information on the newer medical screening concepts sets the stage for how screening is presented in the rest of the book.​

Summary: Differential Diagnosis for PT's: Screening for Referral 4th edition
    Rating: 5​

The most significant improvement from a previous edition. With approximately 300 additional pages of clinically useful and peer reviewed material, this is a must have for PT's moving our profession forward.​

Summary: Very comprehensive book!

I used it while working on my doctorate. There were books that I sold after I was done with them, but this is certainly one that I kept and use frequently. The format is easy to read and there are a variety of helpful case studies. I strongly recommend it.​

Summary: Very good book!

I am currently using this book in my 3rd year of PT school. The book has very good information, and is easy to read, unlike many textbooks. The book can be utilized by reading the entire chapters, or by reviewing the many tables and figures which organize signs/symptoms and important information in list form on different systemic diseases. There are many case study examples, which are interesting and very useful. Summaries at the end of the chapters and the practice questions are all very helpful. I highly recommend this book!​

flowers و (عضو محذوف) معجبون بهذا.
  2. flowers

flowers مشرف قسم العلاج الطبيعي

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏سبتمبر 3, 2006
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    طبيب
    مكان الإقامة:
    فلسطين الحبيبة
    بارك الله فيك
    كتاب رائع

3. f4fm

f4fm Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏نوفمبر 15, 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    thanks

had to wai much for this book
    atlassst got i.....
    thanks alot
    and wish every pt shud go thru it...

f4fm,
  4. mohamad asaad

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏ابريل 3, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    اخصائى علاج طبيعى
    مكان الإقامة:
    فلسطين
    thanks alot for your passing

5. farghle

farghle New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يونيو 30, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    مكان الإقامة:
    مصر
    جزاكم الله خيرا

6. f4fm

f4fm Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏نوفمبر 15, 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    '.

after downloading this file, it gives 'the document is corrupted n cannot be repaired..
    plz help me out ..?
    i have tried to download 3 times but gives the same error...

f4fm,
  7. mohamad asaad

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏ابريل 3, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    اخصائى علاج طبيعى
    مكان الإقامة:
    فلسطين