The Smallest Programming Language in the World - Georg P. Loczewski

الموضوع في 'قسم الرياضيات' بواسطة ibnekhaldun, بتاريخ ‏مارس 14, 2015.

1. ibnekhaldun

ibnekhaldun Active Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أغسطس 17, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

Please, I want this ebook

A++ -- An Educational Programming Language:
    [​IMG]
    Author:Georg P. Loczewski
    Title:A++ -
    Subtitle:The Smallest Programming Language in the World
    Edition:1st, 2005
    Number of pages:256
    ISBN:3-87820-116-8
    Price:29.95 EUR
    Date:October 4th, 2004 (presented at the International Book Fair at Frankfurt, Germany, Oct. 6th-10th).

Summary:
    A++ has been developed in 2002 in the context of 'Programmierung pur' [Undiluted Programming] (ISBN 3-87820-108-7) with the purpose to serve as a learning instrument rather than as a programming language used to solve practical problems. A++ is supposed to be an efficient tool to become familiar with the core of programming and with programming patterns that can be applied in other languages needed to face the real world.
    Programming in A++ students learn

• that programming problems can be solved using powerful patterns derived from ARS (Abstraction, Reference and Synthesis), patterns that comprise the three major programming paradigms in use today.
    • Readers also learn that neither the knowledge of the syntax of a programming language nor the familiarity with all the primitive functions of a language implementation makes up the art of programming.
    This book does not only introduce A++ as a language but also covers its implementation in Perl and C including an introduction to these languages using A++ itself.
    External Links:
    Table of Contents:
    Official A++ Web-Site:
    World Wide Orders: The the book can be from Net-Library.de in secure mode (using the 'HTTPS' protocol and PGP-encryption) by clicking

2. ibnekhaldun

ibnekhaldun Active Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أغسطس 17, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    Brothers, is this something possible.

This is a very important book and all the people who are in our countries will benefit from this.

If you donate me money to buy the book by ebay, then I will scan it for all of you in a professional manner .. that is if you cant scan it. If you can buy and scan, then use more than 400dpi and Black and white and send me the tiff images and I will process it into a professional ebook.

I am willing to help in some categories where I can.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة