Anatomy Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body (30th Edition

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏يوليو 29, 2009.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)

[​IMG]
    Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body (30th Edition)​
    By Carmine Clemente​
    Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins​
    Number Of Pages: 1676​
    Publication Date: 1985-12-01​
    ISBN-10 / ASIN: 081210644X​
    ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780812106442​
    Product Description:​
    The Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body features 1.247 vibrant engravings, many in color, as well as a subject index with 13.000 entries ranging from the Antrum of Highmore to the Zonule of Zinn.​
    One of the first and still one of the best. An invaluable help for biology,anat. phys. and pre-med. students.​
    Summary: Great deal!​
    Rating: 5​
    Great price - I bought it new for what most were selling it used. It was delivered in 3 days with standard shipping. The illustrations in this book are incredibly detailed - a must for anatomy students.​
    Summary: Biology Students​
    Rating: 4​
    One of the first and still one of the best. An invaluable help for biology and pre-med students. An excellent textbook suppliment that will be use through graduate school.​
    Summary: Biology student​
    One of the first and still the best. An invaluable help for anat and phys students. This is excellent as textbook supliment that will improve understanding even through graduate school.​
    Summary: A Classic, But Not The Best.​
    The illustrations are fairly small for my tastes. I keep another anatomy book in my law office for initial reference. I turn to "Gray's" when I need more detailed information.​
    Summary: The classic anatomical authority​
    Rating: 5​
    This is definitely not the book to buy if you are looking for an atlas or general anatomical text. It contains an enormous amount of detail that surpasses other medical texts. Buy it if you want to be able to reference every little fissure, vein, or nerve; if you want a systems based text; if you think it would look impressive on your desk; or if really want to impress your anatomy professor​
    لا يوجد رابط ؟

2. محمد عصعص

محمد عصعص New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يناير 14, 2012
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الرابط لا يعمل

مشاركة هذه الصفحة