مطلوب كتب في polymer chemistry

الموضوع في 'قسم الكيمياء' بواسطة ramz, بتاريخ ‏أكتوبر 22, 2007.

1. ramz

ramz Guest

ramz,
  2. عائشة مياس

عائشة مياس Active Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 13, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

By Paul C. Hiemenz
    • Publisher: CRC
    • Number Of Pages: 752
    • Publication Date: 1984-02-28
    • Sales Rank: 607278

Download Details:
    physical chemistry has been defined as that branch of science that is fundamental, molecular, and
    interesting. I have tried to write a polymer textbook that could be described this way also. To the
    extent that one subscribes to the former definition and that I have succeeded in the latter objective,
    then the approach of this book is physical chemical. As a textbook, it is intended for students who
    have completed courses in physical and organic chemistry. These are the prerequisites which define
    the level of the book; no special background in physics or mathematics beyond what is required for
    physical chemistry is assumed. Since chemistry majors generally study physical chemistry in the
    third year of the undergraduate curriculum, this book can serve as the text for a senior-level
    undergraduate or a beginning graduate-level course. Although I use chemistry courses and
    chemistry curricula to describe the level of this book, students majoring in engineering, materials
    science, physics, and various specialties in the biological sciences will also find numerous topics of
    interest contained herein.
    Terms like "fundamental," "molecular," and "interesting" have different meanings for different
    people. Let me explain how they apply to the presentation of polymer chemistry in this text.
    The words "basic concepts" in the title define what I mean by "fundamental." This is the primary
    emphasis in this presentation. Practical applications of polymers are cited frequently—after all, it is
    these applications that make polymers such an important class of chemicals—but in overall content,
    the stress is on fundamental principles. "Foundational" might be another way to describe this. I
    have not attempted to cover all aspects of polymer science, but the topics that have been discussed
    lay the foundstion—built on the bedrock of organic and physical chemistry—from which virtually
    all aspects of the subject are developed. There is an enormous literature in polymer science; this
    book is intended to bridge the gap between the typical undergraduate background in
    polymers—which frequently amounts to little more than occasional "relevant" examples in other
    courses—and the professional literature on the subject.

3. laith2007

laith2007 Well-Known Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أغسطس 13, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    بارك الله بكِ أختي عائشة على الرد السريع ... متألقة دوماً

4. waleed_hamoda

waleed_hamoda Well-Known Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏نوفمبر 2, 2006