Group Theory in Physics: Problems and Solutions

الموضوع في 'قسم الفيزياء' بواسطة Elmajbery, بتاريخ ‏ديسمبر 1, 2014.

1. Elmajbery

Elmajbery Well-Known Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 21, 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    أستاذ جامعى - دكتوراه

قد يكون الكتاب قديم و لكن الموضوع و محتويات الكتاب غنية بالكثير خاصة للعاملين بحقول الفيزياء الحاوية للتناظر

Angular momentum مثل فيزياء الجزيئات - كمية الحركة الدورانية

Shell Model الفيزياء النووية خاصة نموذج القشرة - Elementary Particles أو فيزياء الجسيمات الاولية

[​IMG]

Group Theory in Physics: Problems and Solutions

Michael Aivazis
    1991 | pages: 115 | ISBN: 9810204868 | PDF | 12,9 mb

This book serves as a companion to Group Theory in Physics by Wn Ki Tung; It consists entirely of solutions lo the problems at the end of each chapter. However, this does not mean that the student of Group Theory who can work all these problems out has nothing to benefit by browsing through this book. Many problems are worked out in such a way as to present material that is not accessible in Group Theory in Physics, or point out connections of this subject lo other branches of Physics that are too trivial to include in treatise on the subject, but far from obvious to the beginner.
    word of apology is due to all those who will be frustrated by the lack of numbering of the equations in this book. This is unfortunate but necessary, since I mostly refer to equations in the original text. The small frequency of references to equations in a particular problem docs not seem to justify the invention of some numbering scheme that would allow me lo differentiate between equal ions in this book and equations in the bunk (h-ouj) Tin nry in Physics.
    I would like to thank Wu-Ki Tung for giving me the opportunity to see in print my hand-written notes from his course on Group Theory. Wu-Ki has been both my advisor and a t Misled friend ihruiiidioiil my career as a graduate student at I IT.
    I would also like to thank llie staff at World Scientific for their patience and encouragement during the writing of this book. In particular, Ms. Ho of the Singapore office, and Ms. Theng of the New Jersey office have been extremely helpful.
    Finally, I would like to thank my family for their support throughout the writing of this book.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة