الرياضيات التطبيقية كتاب : Simulation and the Monte Carlo Method, 2 Edition

zidaan

اللؤلؤ المنثور

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...s/math/0470139013MonteCarloMethod.html&src=sp

Reuven Y. Rubinstein, Dirk P. Kroese, "Simulation and the Monte Carlo Method, 2 Edition"
W--y-Int-ce | 2007 | ISBN: 0470139013 | 304 pages | PDF | 14 MB

This book provides the first simultaneous coverage of the statistical aspects of simulation and Monte Carlo methods, their commonalities and their differences for the solution of a wide spectrum of engineering and scientific problems. It contains standard material usually considered in Monte Carlo simulation as well as new material such as variance reduction techniques, regenerative simulation, and Monte Carlo optimization.

Review
"The book is clearly written and easy to read for people with mathematical background.... The material of the book is useful in most areas of the nowadays research work." (International Statistical Review, April 2009)

"I enjoyed reading the book, and found the individual examples quite interesting." (Biometrics, December 2008)

"I enjoyed reading the book, and found the individual examples quite interesting." (Biometrics, December 2008)

"..if you need to learn how to use Monte Carlo in your simulations, this is probably the best single document I have ever read. "(Computing Reviews, September 2008)

"Rubinstein and Kroese did an exemplary job of addressing major issues and providing much needed updated information in this area." (CHOICE, June 2008)

"the book is nicely written and the additional to the book from the 1st edition certainly make it more attractive to a wider audience. I would recommend it to students and practioners with appropriate background." (MAA Review March 2008) --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Download

uploading.com

depositfiles.com

filesonic.com

عودة
أعلى