Microbiology Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part I: Biology+Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part II

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏يونيو 8, 2010.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)

Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part I: Biology
    Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part II: Mechanics and Medical Aspects

Publisher: Springer | ISBN: 0387748466+0387748482 | edition 2007 | PDF | 1134 pages | 10,9 mb

Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part I: Biology
    Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows presents the basic knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques necessary to carry out investigations of the cardiovascular system using modeling and simulation. Part I of this two-volume sequence, Biology, addresses the nanoscopic and microscopic scales. The nanoscale corresponds to the scale of biochemical reaction cascades involved in cell adaptation to mechanical stresses among other stimuli. The microscale is the scale of stress-induced tissue remodeling associated with acute or chronic loadings. The cardiovascular system, like any physiological system, has a complicated three-dimensional structure and composition. Its time dependent behavior is regulated, and this complex system has many components. In this authoritative work, the author provides a survey of relevant cell components and processes, with detailed coverage of the electrical and mechanical behaviors of vascular cells, tissues, and organs. Because the behaviors of vascular cells and tissues are tightly coupled to the mechanics of flowing blood, the major features of blood flows and the Navier-Stokes equations of mass and momentum conservation are introduced at the conclusion of this volume. This book will appeal to any biologist, chemist, physicist, or applied mathematician with an interest in the functioning of the cardiovascular system.

Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows: Part II: Mechanics and Medical Aspects
    Biology and Mechanics of Blood Flows presents the basic knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques necessary to carry out investigations of the cardiovascular system using modeling and simulation. Part II of this two-volume sequence, Mechanics and Medical Aspects, refers to the extraction of input data at the macroscopic scale for modeling the cardiovascular system, and complements Part I, which focuses on nanoscopic and microscopic components and processes. This volume contains chapters on anatomy, physiology, continuum mechanics, as well as pathological changes in the vasculature walls including the heart and their treatments. Methods of numerical simulations are given and illustrated in particular by application to wall diseases. This authoritative book will appeal to any biologist, chemist, physicist, or applied mathematician interested in the functioning of the cardiovascular system.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة