حصريا Community Pharmacy Handbook

الموضوع في 'كلية الصيدلة' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏مايو 19, 2010.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)

[​IMG]

This is a survival guide for community pharmacists providing information in an easily digestible form. With the introduction of the new contractual framework for community pharmacy, there are now many opportunities for pharmacists to engage in new ways of working. This clear and precise guide aims to answer practical questions such as: How do I manage my own professional development? What is the best way of training my support staff? How do I motivate the pharmacy team? What are the practical issues in setting up an MUR service? How do I offer a medicines management service to residential care homes? How do I work effectively with the primary care team? How do I promote the value of pharmacy services? Case studies and exercises in each chapter include structured questions, which encourage the reader to consolidate the information provided and apply their knowledge to a typical community pharmacy scenario."Community Pharmacy Handbook" is an essential survival guide for community pharmacists, pharmacy undergraduates and pre-registration graduates, providing access to a spectrum of relevant information in an easily digestible form.

2. joshboz

joshboz New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 13, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    im sorry brother but the download link not available
    please give another link.

3. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)
    new linkes done in

4. joshboz

joshboz New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 13, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    dear brother abu linda. peace be with you. the link you have given is general and not specific. i manage to find the link in another website. thank you very much for your effort though.

here it is:

مشاركة هذه الصفحة