الجبر كتاب : "Discrete Mathematics"Kenneth A. Ross, Charles R. Wright,

zidaan

اللؤلؤ المنثور
Discrete Mathematics

Kenneth A. Ross, Charles R. Wright, "Discrete Mathematics"
Addison Wesley | 2002 | ISBN: 0130652474 | 612 pages | PDF | 117 MB

Summary: Understandable
Rating: 4

I haven't looked at maths since I was around 17 in school, I am now 25 entering postgraduate studies in computer science. I have worked as a programmer for some years. I do not rate myself as a strong mathematician, and I have found this book easy to follow, and rewarding.

It does not presuppose any more than a basic mathematical grounding, starting with fairly basic reminders such as "recall that an integer is even if it is twice some integer" and quickly progressing on to more advanced topics, which are all explained one step at a time, introducing new concepts and reinforcing previously introduced ones.

Contrary to other reviews, there *are* in fact answers in the back to every other question. Each section ends with several questions. These can be hard but they allow you to make sure you fully grasp the content before moving on.

It's not a book to dip into. It's more like an intensive course in book-form. In fact it does seem rather that authors simply combined their lecture notes and wrote them up into book form - eg page 22: "That's probably enough for today. Give these ideas a try and let me know how it goes. And speak up in class if you see that we need to go over something". But that doesn't detract (in fact it makes the author appear more human!) and adds to the atmosphere of it being a taught course not a reference book.

I would recommend it.

Part 1

uploading.com

depositfiles.com

mirror

Part 2

uploading.com

depositfiles.com

mirror

عودة
أعلى