كتاب : What to Solve?: Problems and Suggestions for Young Mathematicians

zidaan

اللؤلؤ المنثور
What to Solve?: Problems and Suggestions for Young Mathematicians

Judita Cofman, "What to Solve?: Problems and Suggestions for Young Mathematicians"
Oxford University Press, USA | 1990 | ISBN: 0198532946, 0198532962 | 264 pages | PDF | 10,2 MB

This book provides a wide variety of mathematical problems for teenagers and students to help stimulate interest in mathematical ideas outside of the classroom. Problems in the text vary in difficulty from the easy to the unsolved, but all will encourage independent investigation, demonstrate different approaches to problem-solving, and illustrate some of the famous dilemmas that well-known mathematicians have attempted to solve. Helpful hints and detailed discussions of solutions are included, making this book a valuable resource for schools, student teachers, and college mathematics courses, as well as for anyone fascinated by mathematical ideas.

Summary: Excellent -- Many great problem solving strategies
Rating: 5

I thought that this book was excellent. I learned many excellent strategies for problem solving, plus I got the chance to think about 100 problems, some quite easy, and some very hard. A great book for a Young Mathematician

depositfiles.com

uploading.com

mirror

عودة
أعلى