ابو ابراهيم

مشرف كليه الطب
طاقم الإدارة
FocalLiverLesionsdrWIh.www.arabsbook.com.jpg

By A.L. Baert, R. Lencioni, D. Cioni, C. Bartolozzi

Publisher: Springer

Number Of Pages: 403

Publication Date: 2005-02-14

This book is ideal for Ultrasonographer, Physicians, Family Physicians, Radialogist, Resident, Emergency Physicians, Students And for appearing in the exam or working, Pracitising in medicine or radiology.

Nice gift who really want to increase there knowledge. Very comprhensive book on this topic.

First time posting it on this Forum, Hope all members Like it and will give me there opionion.

It is noted that in my threads when i post book etc 40% Members missed downloading the remaining part of the book. I always post the links in small parts because doctors are busy one persons and have short time on the internet using. So in small part they can easily download the required books in time available so small parts of links easily downloadable.

And if free users they get most benefit from it by downloading the small file easily and in less time. Big files have to consume and wait for long time too.

Being belonging to medical profession keeping in view the difficulties faced by the doctors are in my mind and all my post and threads specially designed for medical profession needs. A doctor who use the book or application know best about the book and its format etc.

Non doctors not understands the medical profession problems. Our doctors community have limited knowledge of the internet and IT technology. Cause they are busy in dealing the patient.

Few fields of medicine have witnessed such impressive progress as the diagnosis and treatment of liver tumorsalternative treatmentliver cancer. This book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the role of diagnostic and interventional radiology in respect of liver tumors. The volume moves from background sections on methodology and segmental liver anatomy to the main sections on the diagnosis of benign and malignant liver lesions.
An integrated approach, focused on the correlation of ultrasound, CT, and MR imaging findings, is presented. Finally, a full section describes the principles, methods, and results of percutaneous tumor ablation techniques. for patients with inoperable . Advances in imaging technology, the development of novel contrast agents, and the introduction of optimized scanning protocols have greatly facilitated the non-invasive detection and characterization of focal liver lesions. Furthermore, image-guided techniques for percutaneous tumor ablation have become an accepted

If any member have problems IT related or Medical field donot hesitate to PM me. and if possible Post in the forum attention me. So i will try to fully cooperate and tries my best level to solve his/her problem on urgent basis.

http://rapidshare.com/files/167504170/Focal_Liver_Lesions.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/167508050/Focal_Liver_Lesions.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/16750991...ions.part3.rar

passoword king

عودة
أعلى