Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2009
By Thom Tremblay
Publisher: Sybex
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2008-09-29
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470375523
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470375525
Binding: Paperback

Written by an Autodesk Inventor expert, Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009 and Autodesk Investor LT 2009 is a beginner-level reference guide to this market-leading 3D mechanical design software.  Look more closely at the Inventor interface, learn the basics of drawing, 2D, and 3D capabilities, explore part modeling features and discover sophisticated techniques for working with large and small assemblies. Understand the software in the context of real-world tasks and workflows and become familiar with topics like standards, styles, project management and communication, sheet metal tools, and creating presentations.

Summary: Content very well presented by a knowledgeable user
Rating: 5
Finally a book that presents information in a way all experience levels can appreciate and beginners understand. I have been using Inventor for a while now (mostly on the job training) and I have been looking for a book that wasn’t muddled down with useless information; something I could grab and quickly find a solution when I had a question…this is it.
To my surprise I came across this book written by someone whose session I attended at Autodesk University. I thought he presented the material in a way that was easily understood; even on a topic I had no experience. This is exactly how he presents the material in this book; talking to you and not at you. He doesn’t assume that you have 3D modeling knowledge so the flow and amount of material presented is in a way that is easily understood. As each topic is presented, previous topics are reinforced and built on progressively. He even throws in a few comparisons to AutoCAD during the section on sketching.
For those of you who have already been using Inventor, I recommend picking this one up; for beginners I highly recommend. I have picked up a lot of nuggets of information (the shortcut guide and advanced assembly tools especially) and as an added bonus, each chapter has resources you can download from the Sybex website.

Summary: Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009
Rating: 5
As a Certified Autodesk Instructor for over 15 years, I found this manual to be an excellent resource for an introduction to Autodesk Inventor 3D solid modeling and 2D documentation in general. As a user of Autodesk Inventor for over 10 years; I believe this publication provides very intuitive insight to the philosophy and recommended approach to modeling and drawing creation within Autodesk Inventor.
The examples used in the book use standard sample files included with Autodesk Inventor; and the Companion Website found on the back cover [...] includes accompanying tutorials which add a plethora of additional information.
I personally recommend this book to any users that desire a quick and easy introduction to basic 3D modeling and 2D drawing documentation creation utilizing Autodesk Inventor.
Keith Bradford
Manufacturing Applications Expert

Links

http://mihd.net/p1lcw0f/0470375523.zip

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/169324040/0470375523.zip

عودة
أعلى