بالغ الاهميه بالنسبة لي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أنا طالبة دكتوراه وبادخل في بحثي قياس الالتصاق بين النحاس والبولي ايميد (adhesion) في الدوائر المطبوعه المشكله اني مااعرف كيف يعمل الجهاز ولا شكله فياليتي احد يشرح لي بطريقه مبسطه اذا عنده معلومات وايضا عندي اسئله حول الاجهزه الالكترونيه خصوصا الدوائر المطبوعه فياليت اللي هذا تخصصه يفيدني
شاكره ومقدره سلفا اجابتكم

salem
so what the machine that u search for?
i'can help in the manufactering of the electronics card

السلام عليكم
طريقة عمل هذه الالة هي بصرية
بعدما نقوم بطبع الدارة على ورق شفاف نضعها في الجهاز و نضع تحتها صفيحة البولي اميد ونضع النحاس وبعدها نمرر الضوء حيث يزول النحاس في الاماكن التي يلامسها الضوء و يبقى في الاماكن التي لا يصلها الضوء (الموصلات)
واذا توفرت شروح اخرى ساضعها
تفضل(تفضلي) بطرح الاسئلة الاخرى لعل الاخوة في القسم لديهم الاجابات...

salem
i going to describe to u the steps to made a printed board
1: creat the typon on a cad software
2:the step that u describe called the insollation the machine that do this called in frensh "insoleuse" this machine containt two UV neon the Uv attaque the area that not protected by the black ink
3:after insolating the card u must clean the detoried resin by a soda NaOH(i'ts used to made soap)
4: engraving put the card in a FeCl3 bath to eating the copper that isn't protected by the resin normally u must use an heater to accelerate the operation but carfully the tempreture must not exeed the 45° because the FeCl3 will boil and here vapor it's very dangerous also u cant use a compressor to creat air bubble near the card it's recomanded for the homogénité of the solution
finally u clean the card with the alcohool
i hope that i repond to ur question???????

salem
if u had a question please ask ?
i'm an electronics technician i'm very usefull in the manufactering of printed board circuit

salem
i cant explain with arabic because i cant translate from english to arabic
but i cant do it in frensh
as u like?

عودة
أعلى