By Robert Kanigel

• Publisher: Washington Square Press
  • Number Of Pages: 464
  • Publication Date: 1991-04-01
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0671750615
  • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780671750619
  • Binding: Paperback

Product Description:
A biography of the Ramanujan describes how the natural genius of an unschooled Indian clerk came to the attention of a preeminent mathematician and the world. Reprint.​

[URL="http://ifile.it/q84pdzl"]Download[/URL]

Indeed the one whose known the infinty was CANTOR, he was send a message to Riemann and wrote : " i see it but i cannot imagin", after that Reimann send this maessage to Gauss to take his comments but Gauss reply and said no this wrong actually he said this flummery and he reject the paper that written by Cantor and Reimann about the infinty

sorry just i like to add my comments on this subject

Of course, I do believe in what you said brother
but as you notice that the author of this book believes the other way.

However, Thanks a lot brother for your comment.

you should have another vision to think in things, especially in mathematics you have to look like one doesn't have any background or he didn't know what to say​

ممكن توضح لي أيش المقصود من كلامك
لأني أعتقد أني أسأت فهمك
نظراً لإنجليزيتي الضعيفة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ولا شئ أخي ابو أحمد انا بس بقول انه لازم يكون عند الواحد رؤية في التفكير بالاشياء وخصوصا في الرياضيات يجب عليك ان تكون مثل الذين لا يعرفون او مثل الي ما بيعرفوا ايش يقولوا

هذه حكمة انجليزية والكلام مش موجه لك اخي.... وبعدين انت حبيبنا وأخونا وفوق راسنا

Re: رد : The Man Who Knew Infinity: A Life of the Genius Ramanujan By Robert Kanigel

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ولا شئ أخي ابو أحمد انا بس بقول انه لازم يكون عند الواحد رؤية في التفكير بالاشياء وخصوصا في الرياضيات يجب عليك ان تكون مثل الذين لا يعرفون او مثل الي ما بيعرفوا ايش يقولوا

هذه حكمة انجليزية والكلام مش موجه لك اخي.... وبعدين انت حبيبنا وأخونا وفوق راسنا
السلام عليكم أخي العزيز أبو عبدالرحمن

حصل خير عموماً
والقصة بس حصل بس شوية سوء فهم وأتمنى أن يكون الموضوع إنتهى
ومقامك عالي أخي في العين والرأس

ســـــــــــــــلاما

عودة
أعلى