Dentistry Removable Partial Prosthodontics

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة DR. MArnous, بتاريخ ‏يوليو 28, 2008.

1. DR. MArnous

DR. MArnous New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏نوفمبر 27, 2006
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    المصدر: Removable Partial Prosthodontics
    في منتدى : كتب طبية

[​IMG]

McCracken's Removable Partial Prosthodontics
    (Hardcover)
    by (Author), (Author),
    Editorial Reviews

Product Description
    This resource has been the standard text for basic principles and concepts of removable partial denture treatment planning and design for over 40 years. It thoroughly explains the clinical and laboratory aspects of providing removable partial dentures to manage the condition of missing teeth. Content extends from initial contact with the patient to post-treatment care. Inside this book, readers will find all the evidence-based information needed to diagnose, design, develop, and sequence a treatment plan.

• The newest techniques, procedures, and equipment used in today's partial denture construction are introduced and evaluated.
    • A six-page section in the chapter on Major and Minor Connectors (Chapter 5) reviews various major connectors side-by-side for quick comparison to help in the decision-making process.
    • Evidence-based approach helps readers diagnose, design, develop, and sequence a treatment plan.
    • Various philosophies and techniques are presented throughout, to allow readers to select and incorporate applicable techniques on a case-by-case basis.
    • Chapters are presented in three logically-sequenced sections: General Concepts and Treatment Planning; Clinical and Laboratory Procedures; and Maintenance.
    • Self-Assessment Aids pose questions at the end of each chapter to stimulate classroom discussion and ensure comprehension of material.
    • Terminology is consistent with the most recent edition of The Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms, keeping readers updated on the language currently used in dental schools and dental practices.
    • Completely revised and digitized art program displays high-quality color images to help readers visualize techniques and materials used in prosthetic dentistry.
    • Up-to-date literature is divided by topic and listed in the Selected Reading Resources at the end of the book, to provide supplemental articles and texts for additional research.

• All content beyond the basic level is set apart with a colored design, separating foundational material from the more advanced topics.
    • An entirely new chapter on Partially Edentulous Epidemiology, Physiology, and Terminology (Chapter 1) offers expanded coverage of terminology and basic information on changing treatment needs for partially edentulous patients based on retention of teeth in aging patients.
    • A new maxillofacial chapter reviews the principles of removable partial denture service for this unique patient group.
    • Detailed discussions of prostheses that are supported by dental implants keeps pace with the latest options for replacing teeth.
    • A full-color design includes clinical photos and illustrations that bring the subject to life.
    • New, high-quality line drawings are enhanced with color and detail.

Book Info
    State University of New York, Buffalo. New edition of a major textbook for dental students. Halftone illustrations. Previous edition 1989. DNLM: Denture, Partial, Removable. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

[​IMG]

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
    Publisher: Mosby; 11 edition
    (July 23, 2004)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0323026281
    ISBN-13: 978-0323026284
    Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1.1 inches
    Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds

Download

باس فك الضغط

2. deoaah

deoaah New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 10, 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

مشكور يالاخ

3. deoaah

deoaah New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يوليو 10, 2008
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

عزيزي الكريم بعد فك الضغط تبين ان الكتاب هو طبعة قديمة وليس الطبعة التي تعرض صورتها في هذه الصفحة. على كل حال شكرا لكم

4. محمد حلوسة

محمد حلوسة New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يناير 5, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

فك الضغط يحتاج باس ورد ارجو معرفتها وشكرا

5. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)

باس فك الضغط

6. اروتشي مارو

اروتشي مارو New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 6, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الوظيفة:
    طالبه فى سنه التانيه لطب وجراحه الفم والاسنان
    مكان الإقامة:
    ليبيا _طرابلس

مشكور على الكتاب

7. Hunorka

Hunorka New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أكتوبر 2, 2010
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    Hey there!
    I have trouble decompressing this zip file, I was in desperate search of this book, . I am a fresh dentist and I need this fine book. I want to thank for the upload, and also I want to ask for help: I don't see the password anywhere, can someone give it to me?
    Thank you anticipated!

8. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)