British Herbal Manuals & Prescriber and Clinical Repertory of Medicinal Herbs

الموضوع في 'كلية الصيدلة' بواسطة صيدلانية سعودية, بتاريخ ‏يوليو 11, 2008.

1. صيدلانية سعودية

صيدلانية سعودية مشرفة قسم الصيدلة

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أكتوبر 16, 2006
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

British Herbal Manuals & Prescriber and Clinical Repertory of Medicinal Herbs

British Herbal Manuals
    Prescriber and Clinical Repertory of Medicinal Herbs by Lt. Col. F. Harper-Shove (1938
    A minor masterpiece, long out of print, Harper-Shove assembled the first British repertory for herbalists .It follows the same model and organization as the classic homeopathic repertories. I've had it around since the early 1970's, and have frequently referred to it over the years. The complex layout and poorly cleaned type necessitated (for my own sanity) scanning the main text as bitmapped images...the rest is as true text. The layout is 11 x 81/2, two pages across...appropriate for printing.
    Part 1 - 112 pages (two across) bookmarked .pdf file 2.3M
    Mind, Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, Face, Mouth, Throat, Stomach, Abdomen, Liver, Spleen, Rectum, Urinary, Genitalia, Respiration
    Part 2 - 110 pages (two across) bookmarked .pdf file 1.6M
    Chest, Back, Extremities, Skin, Sleep, Fever, General, Specific Remedies, Contraindications, Synonyms
    Herbal Manual by Harold Ward (1936)115 page bookmarked .pdf file 288K.
    A lovely pocket manual I've used for years. As with many others from the era, the primary influence, besides English and continental herb traditions, was the later Thomsonians. The manual has a good Anglo-centric history of herb usage and 153 concise herb monographs.

الملفات المرفقة:

• link.txt
      حجم الملف:
      159 بايت
      المشاهدات:
    Issk و Amalsaif معجبون بهذا.
  2. المهاجر

المهاجر * ضيف شرف * إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏يناير 18, 2006
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة: