سلاسل شوم : Schaum Signals Systems

abdoud

30591978cz0.png

The concepts and theory of signals and systems are needed in almost all electrical engineering fields
and in many other engineering and scientific disciplines as well. They form the foundation for further
studies in areas such as communication, signal processing, and control systems.
This book is intended to be used as a supplement to all textbooks on signals and systems or for selfstudy.
It may also be used as a textbook in its own right. Each topic is introduced in a chapter with
numerous solved problems. The solved problems constitute an integral part of the text.
Chapter 1 introduces the mathematical description and representation of both continuous-time and
discrete-time signals and systems. Chapter 2 develops the fundamental input-output relationship for
linear time-invariant (LTI) systems and explains the unit impulse response of the system and
convolution operation. Chapters 3 and 4 explore the transform techniques for the analysis of LTI
systems. The Laplace transform and its application to continuous-time LTI systems are considered in
Chapter 3. Chapter 4 deals with the z-transform and its application to discrete-time LTI systems. The
Fourier analysis of signals and systems is treated in Chapters 5 and 6. Chapter 5 considers the Fourier
analysis of continuous-time signals and systems, while Chapter 6 deals with discrete-time signals and
systems. The final chapter, Chapter 7, presents the state space or state variable concept and analysis
for both discrete-time and continuous-time systems. In addition, background material on matrix
analysis needed for Chapter 7 is included in Appendix A.
I am grateful to Professor Gordon Silverman of Manhattan College for his assistance, comments, and
careful review of the manuscript. I also wish to thank the staff of the McGraw-Hill Schaum Series,
especially John Aliano for his helpful comments and suggestions and Maureen Walker for her great
care in preparing this book. Last, I am indebted to my wife, Daisy, whose understanding and constant
support were necessary factors in the completion of this work.

الرابط

http://www.4shared.com/file/48542586/ce6ad0c6/Schaum-Signals_Systems.html

عودة
أعلى