الله يرضى عليكم جاااااااااااااااااوبوا لاني محتااااجه الأجوبه

عسوله

Kirchhoff's Laws
بسم الله مسائكم وصباحكم ورد كيفكم يا احلى اعضاء للمرة الثانيه ابي اطلب منكم طلب وهو انكم تحلون لي الاسئله وانا جدا شاكره للي ساعدوني المرة الاولى
Questions

Question 1:

If three equal resistors are connected in parallel, what happens to the total current after passing through one of the resistors?

Question 2:
  1. Calculate the equivalent resistance using series and parallel combination techniques.
  2. Calculate the voltages across R1, the pair R2||R3, the pair R4||R5 and the series sum R6+R7.
  3. Calculate I1, I2, and I3.
Question 3:
The ammeter below reads 1 A. All the resistors have the same value. What is the current through the black resistor?
A

اختي عسوله الاجابة غير مهمة المهم ان تفهمي الموضوع و خاصة درس المقاومـات الكهربائية
حاولي فهم الدرس جيدا حاولي في حل التمارين بمفردك حتى و لو أخطأة قومي بحفظ الاجابة على اوراق مسودة حتى لو كانت الاجابة خطأ
عند دخولك للمدرسة قدمي الاجابة للاستاذ و هو بدوره سيراجع الاجابة و يصلح لك الاخطـاء و يفهمك في الاشياء التي لم تفهميهـا
و بعد ذلك لما تعودي للبيت افتحي تمارين مشابهة للتمارين الاولى و بإذن الله ستتفوقين في دراستك اما المدرس فمن واجبه ان يوضح لك الدرس لانه عمله و يجب ان يتقنه على احسن وجه
بالتوفيق اختي الكريمة......

السلام عليكم ... ان ما تقدم به الاستاذ ghanou هو العلم الحقيقي ... المحاولة وتصحيح اخطاء المحاوله

اما بالنسبة للحل فالافكار الاساسية هي ان التيار يتوزع على المقاومات و يكون للمقاومات نفس الجهد في حالة التوازي .. و يتوزع الجهد و يكون نفس التيار في حال التوالي
يتوزع التيار بالتساوي ان كانت المقاومات متساوية في حال التوازي
يتوزع الجهد بالتساوي ان كانت المقاومات متساوية في حال التوالي

الي حكوا الاخوان هو الصحيح بس ما بهم نجاوب

Q1) we know that (v=IR)but when we concted three equal resistors in parallel setution
1-the voltage in three resistance are equal
2-the total current (I)equal (I1+I2+I3)then I1=I2=I3 cause all of resistance are equal and V1=V2=V3
3-then when the total current through one of our
resistance its equal 1/3 Itotal
I1=1/3Itotal
4-and when the current through all
resistance it well be through at one point called node and it well have th same value again
I1+I2+I3=Itotal
............................................................................................................................................................................
Q2)about the secound qustion i thinke you need the answer in general way
case 1-parallel
i will give you a simpel way to to solve thise
in parallel case (V)is equal in all
resistance then we go to the current(I)to solve the problem

we know (V=IR)so (Itotal =Vtotal/Rtotal)then but (Itotal=I1+I2+I3+.........)and
I1=V1/R1, I2=V2/R2, I3=V3/R3.so
(Vtotal/Req=V1/R1+V2/R2+V3/R3)but V1=V2=V3 so
(1/Req=1/R1+1/R2+1/R3)thats it
...................................................................................................................................................................
case2-serise
in serise case (I)is equal in all
resistance then we go to (V)to solve the problem
(Vtotal=ItotalRyotal)but(Vtotal=V1+V2+V3)and
V1=I1R1, V2=I2R2, V3=I3R3 so
(Vtotal=ItotalRtotal=I1R1+I2R2+I3R3)but
(Vtotal=V1+V2+V3)so
(Req=R1+R2+R3)thats it
........................................................................................................................................................................
Q3 and the two parts in Q2 you must rewrite them clery again

الف شكر لك ويعطيك العافيه وجعله الله في موازين حسناتك ياdedoda

2nd question /
In this case we have V2=V3 and V4=V5
V=Vr1+Vr2+Vr4+ (Vr6+Vr7

Vr1=V-(Vr2+Vr4+ (Vr6+Vr7

Vr2=Vr3=V-(Vr1+Vr4+ (Vr6+Vr7
( ( Vr4=Vr5=V-(Vr1+Vr2+ (Vr6+Vr7

Vr6+Vr7)=V-Vr1-Vr2-Vr4

I=I1+ (I2+I3) + (I4+I5) +I6+I7
In this case we have I1=I6=I7= (I3+I4) = (I5+I6)
(I=5(I1
I1=I/5
( I2=I-(4I1+I3
( I3=I-(4I1+I2

3rd question / If I=1000ma
But If they are like question 2 we will have IrA=1000ma/5=200ma In case of (r1or r6 or r7)
If the black resistor is from (r2 or r3 or r4 or r5) It will be IrA= 100 ma​

عودة
أعلى