Dermatology Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy 4th edition

صيدلانية سعودية

مشرفة قسم الصيدلة
Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy 4th edition
41FNX68AHRL.jpg

Publisher: Mosby
Number Of Pages: 904
Publication Date: 2003-10-31
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323013198
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780323013192
Binding: Hardcover​

Book Description:​

Completely revised and updated, the 4th Edition of this popular reference presents a wealth of new features to enable readers to identify, treat, and manage [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]skin [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]diseases[/FONT][/FONT]
more easily than ever. Atlas-like guidance, complemented with detailed, [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]diagnostic[/FONT][/FONT]
text, combine to offer readers a user-friendly resource they'll consult again and again. Also available as a separate website and e-dition package, this book is widely recognized as the world's leading dermatologic manual.​

If you are a medical student doing a derm rotation or plan on entering a primary care residency, this book is THE book to own. I wouldn't have minded having the online edition, but with not knowing when the new edition would come out (and subsequently when the online subscription would run out), it didn't seem to be worth the money.​

Summary: Excellent Office Reference - Used almost every day
Rating: 5​

I have owned or used the various editions of Habif's Clinical Dermatology for over ten years in our general [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]internal [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]medicine[/FONT][/FONT] practice and return to it again and again. I have also used a variety of other Dermatology books brought in by staff - typically the $60 - $80 range books. They are typically o.k. but nothing stands up to Habif and I recommending spending the extra $ for it (in the $125 range). The pictures are big, clear and of typical [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]presentations[/FONT][/FONT],the layout logical, the review of basics up front helpful and thoughtfully presented. You will find that this is the one you reach for when you need help.​

Summary: Habiff's Clinical Dermatology

This text is very comprehensive, and provides in-depth descriptions of [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]skin [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]problems[/FONT][/FONT],plus superb photos. Thorough discussions of treatments is included. An excellent text for reference.​

Summary: Excellent derm kickstart

We covered this book during our first six weeks in derm residency, and this was an excellent way to start. Just enough info with good pics and tx options. Good for both derm and primary care alike.​

Summary: Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide...

This book was well worth the money. It's really a good one to have on your [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]shelf[/FONT][/FONT],even if you're in general medicine. I'm glad I bought it. And you really can't go wrong with Habif.​

المرفقات

• link.txt
    443 بايت · المشاهدات: 172
عودة
أعلى