كتاب : Annual Review of Nano Research, Volume I

الموضوع في 'النانوتكنولوجي و المواد النانوية' بواسطة zidaan, بتاريخ ‏أغسطس 10, 2014.

1. zidaan

zidaan اللؤلؤ المنثور

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أكتوبر 25, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

Annual Review of Nano Research, Volume I

Guozhong Cao, C. Jeffrey Brinker, "Annual Review of Nano Research, Volume I"
    2007 | ISBN-10: 9812705643, 9812706003 | 648 pages | PDF | 41 MB

The first volume in an exciting new series, "Annual Review of Nano Research", this formidable collection of review articles sees renowned contributors from eight different countries tackle the most recent advances in nanofabrication, nanomaterials and nanostructures. The broad coverage of topics in nanotechnology and nanoscience also includes a special focus on the hot topic of biomedical applications of nanomaterials. The important names contributing to the volume include: M R Bockstaller (USA), L Duclaux (France), S Forster (Germany), W Fritzsche (Germany), L Jiang (China), C Lopez (Spain), W J Parak (Germany), B Samori (Italy), U S Schubert (The Netherlands), S Shinkai (Japan), A Stein (USA), S M Hou (China), and Y N Xia (USA). The volume serves both as a handy reference for experts active in the field and as an excellent introduction to scientists whose expertise lies elsewhere but who are interested in learning about this cutting-edge research area.

أعجب بهذه المشاركة sumerland137
  2. sumerland137

sumerland137 مشرف بالجامعة - فهــد الرافدين إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏أغسطس 31, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Chief researchers, PhD, Prof Mater Sci
    مكان الإقامة:
    أرض الرافدين
    سلمت يداك أخي زيدان
    كان هذا الكتاب ايـــــــضا موجود في القســم ولكن كـــــذلك حان الوقت لتجديد الروابط
    تحياتي

مشاركة هذه الصفحة