Pharmacy _Technician _Certification_ Exam _Review,_ 3rd Edition

الموضوع في 'كلية الصيدلة' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏ديسمبر 15, 2011.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)

| 2011-03-29 | ISBN: 1428_3206_28 | 599 pages | PDF | 12 MB
    [​IMG]
    PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION EXAM REVIEW, 3E is a comprehensive, all inclusive study tool to help prepare your students to become certified pharmacy technicians on a national level. This book mirrors content covered on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) and provides both exam content review and practice opportunities in a variety of formats. Ideal for review courses and for individual study, this book is a must-have tool for anyone preparing to take the PTCB and ExCPT exams. Sections are structured to help your students focus on critical topic areas outlined by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board; including 14 chapters specifically on mathematics with examples and end-of-chapter review questions. This new edition also includes greatly expanded chapters on pharmacology, updated end-of-chapter practice questions, two cumulative tests at the end of the book, and solutions to all chapter review questions and practice exams. For even more practice, the back-of-book CD offers 600 additional review questions to create timed exams that simulate the actual PTCE!
    [​IMG]
    "I feel the way it was written, the style, and the question reviews at the end of the chapter would help the students better prepare for taking their certification exam." "I will definitely recommend this book to my students for additional study material and to my fellow instructors here and at our other schools in the hope that we will soon acquire this textbook.""Having reviewed the table of contents and a number of chapters, I am very impressed with the completeness of this text. I have a habit of looking for things that are missing or should be changed and wasn't able to find anything in this review. All material appeared to be up-to-date and covered in a depth compatible with reviewing for the certification review."George W. Strothmann, CPhT, Sanford Brown Institute, Fort Lauderdale FL
    [​IMG]
    "I would say about 95% of the hot topics are covered.., it is an excellent source for a review. It provides just the right amount of detail for a short term review of each section or topic."Ashanti C. La Roche', CPhT, A.S., Delgado Community College Pharmacy Technician Program New Orleans, Louisiana
    [​IMG]
    هذا المحتوى يظهر للاعضاء المسجلين فقط:
    هذا المحتوى يظهر للاعضاء المسجلين فقط:

مشاركة هذه الصفحة