Anatomy Anatomy Recall

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏فبراير 24, 2010.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)
    المصدر: Anatomy Recall
    في منتدى : كتب طبية

[​IMG]
    Anatomy Recall Summary:​

Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins | ISBN: 0683304364 | edition 2000 | PDF | 343 pages | 13,2 mb​

Perhaps the greatest strength of the book is its complete yet concise style. It manages to accurately cover a very broad and complex field of study while limiting its scope to the most important and clinically relevant aspects. Of particular value are the clinical pearls which are inserted at relevant points in the text. Such pearls not only serve to teach students clinical concepts, they also reinforce the basic anatomy in a memorable way. The valuable embryology section is located toward the end of the book.... I found the book amazingly manageable for students and of appropriate depth. It is extremely practical for professional students and it can be used all the way through their residency (and beyond). I highly recommend it for any professional student, and only wish that I had such a valuable resource when I was a medical student. It should find its way into many a white coat pocket!
    Download of attachments

الملفات المرفقة:

• 00000..txt
      حجم الملف:
      311 بايت
      المشاهدات:
  2. JACKIE CHAN

JACKIE CHAN New Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 2, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة: