Pathophysiology ACC Atlas of Pathophysiology (Altas of Pathophysiology)

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة ahmed_hmh, بتاريخ ‏ديسمبر 31, 2009.

1. ahmed_hmh

ahmed_hmh Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 17, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:

[​IMG]

ACC Atlas of Pathophysiology (Altas of Pathophysiology)
    By Springhouse

• Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
    • Number Of Pages: 448
    • Publication Date: 2005-05-01
    • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1582553645
    • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781582553641

Product Description:
    Featuring over 300 large full-color illustrations, this comprehensive atlas shows how more than 150 disorders can disrupt the human body's equilibrium. It is designed to help healthcare professionals visualize disease processes and understand the rationales for clinical interventions. Introductory chapters illustrate basic pathophysiologic concepts including cells, cancer, infection, genetics, and fluids and electrolytes. Thirteen chapters organized by body system cover all major diseases, with illustrations, charts, and brief text on causes, pathophysiology, signs, symptoms, diagnostic tests, and treatment. This Second Edition includes 10 new disease entries and updated information throughout. Diagnostic test information now includes expected findings for the disorder.

Summary: don't waste your money
    Rating: 1

In my opinion the pictures aren't very schematic (they don't show pathophysiological proces, or if they do it's only very external)there isn't any connection between pictures and text
    If I can choose again, I would buy Atlas of phatophysilogy from thieme :)

Summary: Great Book
    Rating: 5

I ordered the book for myself. I have looked through it, and realize what a great book it is.

Summary: Really good!!!

Wow I couldn't believe that I bought this book for so little compared to other book stores!! I bought it used but I really couldn't complain with the price and It when it arrived to my house the book was practically new!!! I was satisfied with price , the product and the shipping!

Summary: needed this in nursing school

This is the easiest to follow, best written pathophysiology book I've ever seen. I wish I had this book in school, I have since lent it to 2 people and both have purchased one for themselves. It is easy to follow, 1 page has the disease process, treatments, and symptoms the opposing page has the diagram, simple enough for the non-medical population to follow!

Summary: This is a Great Book!!

I LOVE this book. Just as the first reviewer, I WISH I had had this book from Semester One of my college career. Beautiful, clear illustrations. Organized, easy to understand text. I'm thrilled to have this book. It's a 'Keeper.'

2. ahmed_hmh

ahmed_hmh Member

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 17, 2009
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    هذا رابط آخر

بمساحة 14.47 MB
    مع الاحتفاظ بنفس الجودة

مشاركة هذه الصفحة