Neuroscience Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain

الموضوع في 'كتب طبية' بواسطة ابو ابراهيم, بتاريخ ‏أغسطس 16, 2009.

1. ابو ابراهيم

ابو ابراهيم مشرف كليه الطب إداري

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏مارس 28, 2007
    المشاركات:
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجوائز:
    الجنس:
    ذكر
    الوظيفة:
    Family doctor)General practitioner)
    المصدر: Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain
    في منتدى : كتب طبية

[​IMG]

Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain Summary:

Mark F. Bear, Barry W. Connors, Michael A. Paradiso
    By
    • Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
    • Number Of Pages: 855
    • Publication Date: 2001-01-15
    • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0683305964
    • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780683305968

Product Description:

Brown Univ., Providence, RI. Textbook for undergraduate neuroscience courses. Includes recent developments and features based on reader feedback. New chapters on the brain and behavior, and 23 new Path of Discovery boxes are also included. Full-color format. Previous edition: c1996.

Summary: Great Book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rating: 5

I needed this book for school and amazon had it for less than my college bookstore.
    Summary: good condition, but took forever
    Rating: 1

The book arrived, after almost a month, in new condition. Shipping address said Jamaica, NY??? There's something shady about this company and the way it ships books. My advice to you: pay a few dollars more to buy your book from a different company that will do standard shipping.
    Summary: Honest Seller
    Rating: 4

The description of the books condition was exact. I received the book in a timely fashion and was pleased. I recommend this seller to all.
    Summary: Very satisfied!!

I was very satisfied with the excellent condition of the book, the price, and the timely manner that the book arrived. I will purchase any other future books from this person.
    Summary: Neuroscience Textbook
    The transaction was great! The item came during the expected shipping dates and was just as described. Thank you for the great purchase

مشاركة هذه الصفحة